Newb :)

Skyhigh91

Hi all. Chris here from the Carolinas. New to the scene. Currently building my first quadcopter. The build will be used primarily for aerial photography. I thought I had about everything I needed to start building but then I ran into a bit of a wall. I was going to use a matek f722 STD FC with INAV but after doing some research I can't seem to figure out a way to control a 3 axis gimbal with the taranis qx7 transmitter. If I'm understanding my reading correctly, the receivers that are commonly used will only talk to the FC so the FC would need to control the gimbal which is currently not supported by INAV.

So I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to get a working GPS enabled quad with 3 axis gimbal control using one transmitter. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

RENOV8R

Welcome to the forum Chris, should be able to get that gimbal operating for you. What sized quad have you built and what gimbal are you using?

Skyhigh91

Welcome to the forum Chris, should be able to get that gimbal operating for you. What sized quad have you built and what gimbal are you using?
Thanks. The quad is 500mm and the gimbal is a HobbyFlip G-3DH Brushless 3 Axis