New product: Custom motor pliers.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
As everyone knows, tightening the prop nut firmly involves grabbing the prop pretty firmly. When you have flexible props like APC's or chinese props, the prop flexes and weakens every time you handle it. If you spent an hour balancing props, these will prevent you from warping them. If you use Graupners or equivalent, they dont flex but the things are so sharp you almost need gloves to hold them down. These are something every toolbox needs.

So I have had this product idea for over a year now and I finally tooled up my punch press to make the right shaped piece. These apparently do NOT fit the smaller DJI motors that come with the kits for now. I will make the next batch a hair thinner to do so. I only made 5 for now just to see how it goes. They are rubber coated as to not scratch the bell housing of the motor. I modelled them to fit best with the 2814 motor but they will fit a wide range from 1"-2" diameter.

I apologize for my hokey website. Hopefully in time I can evolve it into something more substantial.

http://www.irisaerial.com/products.html

Last edited by a moderator:

ovdt

Nice products :)

I couldn't see the picture of motor pliers on your web site. Can you post it please here?

I consider ordering one.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast

Attachments

• motor wrench.jpg
    motor wrench.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 264