New product - can assign 2 lots of sbus 1 to 8 channels and more!!

vulcan2go

Hi all,

Just wanted to talk about a prototype product that will allow simultaneous operation of two sbus devices that both use channels 1 to 8.

A number of people have said that in order to control a flight controller (eg working) and a dedicated gimbal there is a problem because the sbus protocol only allows for channels 1 to 18 to be allocated. Hulse you can alter this to some extent you can't locate the same Chanel (i.e two lots of channel 1). Our device can do this so by putting a "y" lead on the receiver with one lead going to the flight control and one via our tiny device this problem is solved.

The prototype is built and will be going out to some test pilots to check out. Let me know if any of you would be interested in this device and I'll make sure you are kept posted on progress and availability.

In addition, if there is demand, we can also set up this device to do something else which is a bit special. Anyone using a spektrum system cannot obviously run sbus. Our device can take in 8 of the spektrum channels and convert them to sbus channels 1 to 8. We have not completed the code for this but we can if enough people are interested. Please pass this onto others if you think it will be of use!

PM me for additional info.