New Product New Phantom 4 Advanced Released with 2 different versions

Looks like its definitely an upgrade from the p4 pro. I think I would be a little bummed out if I just bought the pro cause this one has better features.

filthy13

Seriously? Did I miss something here? Or are we reading 2 different press releases? Looks like this is an old P4 with the pro camera. No side or rear sensors and no 5.8. All this for a measly $150 less than the pro.

Looks like its definitely an upgrade from the p4 pro. I think I would be a little bummed out if I just bought the pro cause this one has better features.

Its a P4 Pro lite. Same camera same FC, same everything except eyeballs in the rear and IR proximity sensors in the rear. It only uses 2.4 ISM vs 2.4 and 5.8 like the P4 Pro.

Guess I'm not familiar enough with the P4 then. To me the press release read like it had a lot more like a screen and more sensors.

Guess I'm not familiar enough with the P4 then. To me the press release read like it had a lot more like a screen and more sensors.

The P4 Pro has side IR and rear stereo vision. This will have one the bottom and front sensors using the front main camera in concert with the other sensors for obstacle avoidance and visual positioning just like the Phantom 4 Pro. It will not have the rear sensors and will not be able to detect side obstacles using the IR proximity sensors. For me, I could care less about the sensors for collision avoidance. The deal breaker for me is the single band 2.4 ISM only without the 5.8.