New GoPro Tilt and roll gimbal

Aeroxcraft

Aeroxcraft GoPro Tilt & Roll Gimbal - Now on sale... (£54.99 GBP)
  • Droidworx Rail Adapter (£15.99 GBP)
  • Droidworx CX4 Adapter (£15.99 GBP)
  • DJI F550 Landing Gear and adapter (£65.99 GBP)

Shipping Worldwide - see our website for more details
http://www.aeroxcraft.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=5

For use with Futaba S3156, Hitec HS65 or Savox SH0257MG servos. Futaba S3156 works great with DJI WKM or NAZA.

p0005.jpg

p0005_01.jpg

p0005_02.jpg

p0005_03.jpg

p0005_04.jpg

http://www.aeroxcraft.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=5

Attachments

• p0005.jpg
    p0005.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 473
  • p0005-3.jpg
    p0005-3.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 494
  • p0005-1.jpg
    p0005-1.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 448
  • p0005-2.jpg
    p0005-2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 443
Last edited by a moderator:

rcmike

What is the height of this mount? I'm trying to figure out if it will fit below my F450 flamewheel with extended legs. Also, do you ship to the US since when I tried to see what the shipping would be it said local pickup was the only option?

Aeroxcraft

Yes I will ship to the US for £10 GBP. I can send you a Paypal invoice for the full amount if you want to proceed. Cheers, Rob.

rcmike

Cool, I have been looking for something small enough to fit that looked good. I am pretty sure it will fit. I will send you a PM.

Kilby

Any word on availability of the 670? That's a decent looking frame. I'd love to know more about the motor damping system.

-Terry

Aeroxcraft

Any word on availability of the 670? That's a decent looking frame. I'd love to know more about the motor damping system.

-Terry

Hi Terry,

We ditched the motor damping in the end (...must update website!), it turned out to be creating more problems for a problem that wasn't really there. The legs are attached to the frame with vibration isolators and the camera mount also has it's own isolators. Both are upgradable to silicone gel isolators if need be.

The frame will be available in a few days once we've got the assembly manual done. PM me or contact me via the Aeroxcraft website and I'll add you to the list.

Cheers
Rob

Aeroxcraft

Here's some footage of the gimbal in action. The gimbal is now supplied with additional servo plates for the Futaba S3156 servo, which work really well with the DJI Wookong M..

Last edited by a moderator:

rcmike

Here's some footage of the gimbal in action. The gimbal is now supplied with additional servo plates for the Futaba S3156 servo, which work really well with the DJI Wookong M..

Nice! I can't wait until I get mine. You don't happen to have the video from the GoPro while you were flying around like that do you? Just curious what it looks like.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Great. Does it allow to to turn the camera down 90 degrees? My other camera gimbal doesn't do that with the WKM.

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aeroxcraft

Nice! I can't wait until I get mine. You don't happen to have the video from the GoPro while you were flying around like that do you? Just curious what it looks like.

Nope, I was in a rush and forgot to turn on the GoPro. I must be feeling a little camera shy today.

Aeroxcraft

Great. Does it allow to to turn the camera down 90 degrees? My other camera gimbal doesn't do that with the WKM.

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the WKM, the tilt travel is approx +/-45 degrees from it's centre position. With this gimbal you can easily set the centre position to point wherever you like, up/down/backwards, whatever takes your fancy.

With a different controller and a modified servo you could get 360 degrees tilt.

rcmike

Nope, I was in a rush and forgot to turn on the GoPro. I must be feeling a little camera shy today.

I do that a lot flying FPV. It seems like every time I see or do something really cool I land and look at the camera and I forgot to push record. :upset:

Aeroxcraft

any thoughts on how to suitably mount this on the droidworx rail?
Have you got enough clearance underneath? What are the diameters of the tubes and the distance between the centres? We could make you an an adapter so it would be spot on.

Have you got a picture of the rail and where you expect to mount it?