New CONNEX ProSight HD FPV system

Hexacrafter

Manufacturer
I am really loving all of the advancements in HD video downlinks....
It just keeps getting better....
Connex.... I'm liking all of your new offerings.... your really making this industry move forward...

Petr Hejl

Staff Member
This is great, I have enjoyed Connex product so far, and it seems to just keep getting better!

NTTD

I'm excited and surprised. Excited that digital is finally here, and surprised at the price, how low it is.

I've seen many complaints on the price online, I don't get it. I see this as a revolutionary product; HD, digital, AND low latency. The other Conex devices are over $1000. This one is $500 and includes a camera, something the HD and HD Mini do not.

It is currently priced higher than I can justify spending, but I'm super excited. This is only the very first of what I'm sure will likely be many digital HD VTX/VRX sets. If history tells us anything it is that this technology will get better AND cheaper quickly. If it's starting at $500, we'll likely see sub $200 options in only a couple of years.

Yea technology!

AzViper

But your limited to Connex camera on ProSight. You can't use any other camera unless you can convert MiPi.

NTTD

But your limited to Connex camera on ProSight. You can't use any other camera unless you can convert MiPi.
Who cares if the pic is good and the latency is low as advertised?
If this catches on there should be more camera options down the road.

Plus, undoubtedly there will be other manufactures coming out with digital systems and components, then cheaper clones. In a few years we'll look back and say "I can't believe it used to cost $500 for a digital HD downlink".