New BetView Canon 5D2 plug n play gimbal from iFlight...includes 3-axis Alexmos board

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
it looks like the pan axis is hanging on the motor shaft. any appreciable roll angle and the rest of the mount is cantilevered on the pan motor.....i can't imagine that would last very long, jmho

Last edited by a moderator:

krleas

FPV Freak
it looks like the pan axis is hanging on the motor shaft. any appreciable roll angle and the rest of the mount is cantilevered on the pan motor.....i can't imagine that would last very long, jmho

U are wrong, i have head her and its working perfect. And its not hanging on Motors shaft, there are 2 spacers and big ball bearing cca 30mm.

Macsgrafs

It's VERY expensive, considering I bought a 3 axis gimble with 5208 motors installed for $475!!!!

krleas

FPV Freak
It's VERY expensive, considering I bought a 3 axis gimble with 5208 motors installed for $475!!!!
i agree, but its very strong made, alexmoss 3 axis installed, IR shutter installed, normal shutter instaled, cables for puller instaled, bec, battery, nice alu box, and ready to use. If u compare it to Zenmuse which cost 3000 eur, this one is best buy for those who dont want to play with tuning, settings, .....

yes, preorders will go out. Tomorrow i will make test with black magic.

I thought this gimbal is only for 5d and gh2/3 cameras only? Is it possible to mount black magic? Also the specs says maximum weight is 1.6kgs and black magic with lens will weigh more than that, so how?

SMP

More interested in the performance of the 8000 series motors for the Epic etc. Surprised to see the 5208 series still aiming at the 5D2/3 guys. Kitted 5D3 w decent glass weighs far in excess of GH3...