David Volbeda

I work for a solar company and part of my job is to take pictures of our customers roofs so we can design a system for them. Im looking for a super simple drone that can

-take downward pictures of roof tops
-transfer pictures to my iphone with ease (via bluetooth, wifi etc..)
-Under $200

Any help is much appreciated!

Ask your company to loosen up on the purse strings a little. A $200 budget isn't enough. If they are serious then they should buy a reliable drone that you can use. They may want to consider a used phantom if they are being cheap but it will be more than $200. Your looking for a drone with a camera on a gimbal with the remote control and battery charger. You need an FPV system for positioning. So a drone that uses an app and your phone for the video screen is the way you should go. If you are paying out of pocket yourself then search craigslist for "DJI" and don't get anything less than a phantom 3. There are other drones out there that will probably do what you want so lets see if others have any suggestions.

David Volbeda

Good thoughts here John. It would be coming out of my pocket so don't want to go too crazy. I don't know anything about fair pricing and features for drones so maybe I'm asking for too much. I feel there has to be a cost effective way to get those shots though without breaking the $300 mark.

I've shot with DJIs and they are super legit. Just want to know if something else is out there at a lower price point. Thx for the reply.

Alexxx

I guess your bufget is too small, it is impossible to buy a drone capturing high quality images for $200.If there are any, I'd like to know about them.