Need FPV Screen Recommendations

Nola26

Like the title states I need a screen, but it needs to have specific capabilities and I was hoping someone knows if this is produced.

First my setup.

DJI S900, A2, Lightbridge, GoPro Hero 4 Black, FLIR TAU 2, DJI video Tx (for FLIR), Spektrum DX9.

For the Video Rx I have a 12" screen that is for video in a car. I also have two 7" screens with the built in 5.8 GHz Rx. Right now the 5.8 GHz screens can only receive the FLIR video stream, and the GoPro is on the Lightbridge. I have the 12" screen mounted to the inside lid of a Pelican case and I use my phone or one the screens (using an HDMI cable) for the GoPro.

Now my screen request:

I would like to replace the 12" screen with one the same size or slightly larger. Needs to run on 12v (I have a 12v SLA battery in the case). Needs HDMI and analog inputs. Now the kicker- I need the screen to be able to display split screen with the analog input and the HDMI input. I know some TVs can do this because my old plasma TV can do this. I don't have a problem using a small TV that my have a 12v AC adaptor but I don't know what the actual operating voltage is because even if the tv runs on 12v, it would be listed as a 120vac tv.

I'm hoping someone here may know of something that will work for me. Or if anyone has some other suggestions that would be great also.

Thanks

Nola26

The only problem with the switcher is that the Lightbridge is an HDMI signal and the switcher only does analog video. I looked into the switches, and they make some that will work, but I really want both feeds up at the same time.