Need drone advice for specific use, I'm new to drones

Hastings1331

Hi all! I have never bought a drone before, and I may buy one for some specific tasks. I have a decent amount of acreage and I am hoping a drone might help me keep an eye on it (monitoring fence lines, erosion, etc).

Here is the kind of setup I would like, maybe some of you can advise on this..I have no idea how much of this is possible:

Drone that I can automate a route. Fly the route once, save it, and then run that route again at a later time on autopilot (not absolutely necessary but preferable).

Have a video feed that has both front view and ground view, so I see to fly the route and also see what is below (if route can be automated after first flight, this may not be necessary, but still preferable).

Have a range of 1 mile (it wont be going quite that far, but I'd like to have a buffer before sure loss of signal)

Have a battery life of at least 20 minutes

Have auto-return functionality if signal is lost.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things. I'd like to stay under 500 but I really dont know if that is possible.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me!

Hastings1331

Thanks for your reply. Will that one drone do everything I'm needing? The dual view or 2 camera system is one thing I am not sure about. Well, and lots of other stuff but I'm new to this.