Naze32 wont power on with lipo

Malenko

Hey guys, I am after some advice because I am stumped. I have been building my second multi rotor and I am using a Naze32 Acro rev5 board. I have used this board in a previous copter and I have just finished putting it into a carbon frame. I have beeb playing around with it in clean flight and everything seemed to be working fine, i plugged the battery in and everything powered up good. My reciever powered on and I was able to bind my dx6 to it all good. Then I shorted the boot pads on the board and reflashed with the naze32 1.12.1 firmware through cleanflight. I removed the short on the boot pads..... But now my naze32 board doesn't power up when I connect the battery, but when ai connect with usb I am able to connect to the board and change setting fine in cleanflight, but I am unable to power anything with the lipo now.
I get a solid blue light on the board and a flashing green L1 light and my board no longer makes the beeps when I connect it to my pc.
I have tried reflashing it back to previous firmware versions but I still cant get it to work now.
Has anyone encountered this before?