NazaMv2 motors won't start

rupP

I have a problem, please help.
DJI NazaMv2 will not start motors at combination stick command. All worked well before firmware upgrade.
Light sequence is normal at startup.
Intelligent mode is on
Everything is up to date.
Calibrations done. IMU ok. The stick calibration only reaches 985 for right aileron despite calibration. Possible issue?
Not in a no-fly zone.
Motors respond to motor direction check in assistant.
Replaced FC with brand new unit. All cabling and connections look good and yet problem persists.
Not sure what to try next.
Looking for connectors to do throttle calibration direct from RX but wary of altering too much as my knowledge is limited and all that is changed is a firmware update.
Any suggestions welcome
Rup
Tarrot 810
NazaMv2
Z15-GH3
Futaba 12/TM14/R6014

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
the more things change, the more they stay the same!

I've got a NAZA here so I might be able to help but I'm about to run out. Sorry to keep you waiting but I'll check in when I get back and we'll see if we can get you flying again.

Bart

hangloose

I had an issue similar to this. If I recall correctly it had to do with the usb connection. I had to unplug the usb cable from the FC prior to trying to arm.

rupP

Thanks Bart, I'd appreciate your input.
Hangloose, good point but no, I have been disconnecting USB and restarting every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rupP

Anyone? I'm floundering here!
How critical is the stick response? Does the limit have to be at 1000 for correct startup?

rupP

Was expecting to be inundated with suggestions on this one!
Can someone confirm wether there is a flashing light sequence to indicate that the sticks are not calibrated to the end limits.
And indeed, links to any resource that discuss this subject.
There would seem to be very little info from DJI beyond the (very basic) manual.

rupP

Thanks for suggestion, but have tried that.
I was considering upgrading to A2 for more functionality but to be honest I have had so much trouble with both FC's and Z15 gimbal that I'm getting rid of everything DJI.
Support is nonexistent, spares un obtainable/ unaffordable and to date I have had 100% fail rate on all my DJI stuff.
When funds allow i will upgrade to Pixhawk for functionality and Gremsey for flexibility and support.
I was planning on getting qualified last summer but only managed to get my bird airborne 6 times in 2015. I couldn't possibly run a business relying on DJI!
Local dealer has dropped DJI as too many items were being returned from workshop after long wait with "fault not found". Pretty shabby if you ask me.