Naza V2 Flamewheel 550 Zenmuse H3-2d Help needed

Thanks in advance for any help on this question….I have the DJI F550 with the Zemuse H3-2d gimbal along with other accessories added to the ship. Right now I have a Spektrum DX8 controlling the ship and use the rotary dial located on the top right side of the transmitter to tilt the gimbal up and down. Is there a simple solution to having a second transmitter just for the tilt of the camera? I have a DX7 also that I'd like to use. How could I do this? I know I'd have to install a second receiver for the DX7…but is it possible to do? If you know or have done this then please let me know how. I've checked every website, youtube, ect for the answer and only found one using the new wireless DX9 which I do not own. Thanks again!!!!

Wow!!!! Thank you for the quick response. I did just that. Prior to connecting it to the Naza I bound the receiver to my DX7. I connected it to the F2 port(gimbal pitch) and nothing. With this configuration, my DX8 no longer tilts the gimbal either. I cannot find any info as to whether I need to disconnect something already connected to the Naza that is bound to my DX8. The setup right now has both receivers hooked to the Naza. Both receivers light up. I'm scratching my head so much I'm starting to go bald.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
you have two receivers and two transmitters, right? the main receiver controls everything but the tilt channel and the second receiver provides only the tilt signal, right?

you should probably check the servo wire coming from the NAZA's tilt input (F2) to see if the red wire is supplying voltage to power the second receiver. not sure but worth checking, stranger things have happened

Bartman

can't see why that wouldn't work if it's all plugged in correctly. are you sure the servo wire in the second receiver isn't upside down?

Yes sir, wires are all correct. Just unplugged the second receiver from the F2 port and now the DX8 works the gimbal as before. When I plug the second receiver up to the F2 port both receivers turn on but neither will tilt the gimbal.

Bartman

can you post a close up pic of the two receivers as they're plugged into the NAZA?

Attachments

• IMG_9824.JPG
    IMG_9824.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_9821.JPG
    IMG_9821.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_9827.JPG
    IMG_9827.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 248

Bartman

camera tilt should be plugged into X1 on the opposite side of the motor wires...is that the way you have it?? it looks like you have it plugged into F1

Bartman……thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are correct, I had it plugged into F1 and as soon as I changed it to X1 it worked!!! Thank you Sir!!!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!