Naza U channel bound to throttle.

atpfilms

I'm trying to set up my flysky 9x with my dji naza and am having some problems. I've got the ch 6 from the Rx heading into the U port on the Naza and on the radio, I've got ch 6 set to the gear switch. When I fire up the assistant software, however, it has the U channel bound to the throttle - i.e., when I move the throttle lever, both throttle and U move. I've been through about every google search and youtube video you can think of. Any ideas would be a big help. Thanks!

gtranquilla

RadioActive
The problem is with the RC system setup versus the NAZA..... Since your radio system copies the Turnigy.... look through this forum for the Turnigy configuration solutions that are being presented....and good luck.

I'm trying to set up my flysky 9x with my dji naza and am having some problems. I've got the ch 6 from the Rx heading into the U port on the Naza and on the radio, I've got ch 6 set to the gear switch. When I fire up the assistant software, however, it has the U channel bound to the throttle - i.e., when I move the throttle lever, both throttle and U move. I've been through about every google search and youtube video you can think of. Any ideas would be a big help. Thanks!

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!

Do you have it in heli mode rather that plane mode?

atpfilms

Yes. Its in heli mode. I actually ended up changing ch 6 to the 3 way aux 3 switch and now I can switch between atti and failsafe.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
You should not have it in heli mode unless you can make the channels operate separately, heli mode will usually combine throttle with one of the aux channels for pitch control.