Naza-N Lite and CC3D flight controllers

Skyguy

Hi, guys!

If you have experience with the Naza-M Lite and the CC3D boards, I'd love to hear your pros and cons on them. Setup, performance, stability . . .those kinds of things. I'm not a technogeek so please have mercy.

I think these boards are the ones I want to choose from but I really don't know enough about the subject to be anything more than dangerous. If you have some thoughts, I'd appreciate hearing them. Yes, I know it might be a Chevy vs. Ford thing, but I'm really trying to learn.

Thanks,

Bruce

chipwich

The NAZA controller will be easier to setup, have GPS functionality, cost a bit more, and be much easier to use by someone new to the hobby. The CC3D will be cheaper, have less components so take up less real estate, have no GPS functionality therefore need hands-on stick all of the time, require the user to do more research and get more involved in the build, but allow the MR to be more agile and is a better choice for doing flips and other acro. The CC3D is a perfect controller for micro quads (250s). The NAZA will be better for aerial photography.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Depends what you want to do, for AP-AV then the Naza's are great, easy to set up, fly well and will look after you with failsafe settings and RTH.

If you want to fly like a maniac and just fly for fun then grab a CC3D, ultimate control, here is a video from my flying buddy, Q400 with CC3D.

Last edited by a moderator: