naza mlite dips backwards when using yaw control

Quad= Quanum Venture

Tx: Spectrum dx6i, Rx: spectrum ar6210, Naza Mlite flight controller

Motors= multistar mt2213 935 kv

ESC= afro esc 20amp x 4

8''x4.5

Current batt= 2200 mah 3s

After spending a decent amount of time setting up the naza (learning curve) i was able to make a maiden flight yesterday and it did successfully fly.

I have 2 concerns that i need to deal with

1. Barely enough power to hover. At 50% throtle it is barely even coming off the ground and at full throttle it wil take off and achieve some altitude however it does not have enough power to recover from any manuever. ( it falls for a second and then barely has enough power to maintaine flight. The range of the batt say 2200mah to 5000 mah however with previous models i can fly on th low mah range just not as long?

2. Whenever i use the yaw control it wants to dip backwards heavily. almost to the point where you loose control but i was flying it super easy to maintain control.

I did perform the compass calibration and followed the naza directions as best i could.

Any thoughts?

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Ok, first off, your using the 4S props (8"x4.5) while running a 3S battery. You would want to run 10" x 4.5 while running a 3S battery.
Also what is the total weight of your rig.

I think your tuning problems could come from the fact that you had the wrong props on.
Switch props and start the tuning process over.