Naza-M V2 with heavy load - Dangerous?

Hi folks.

I have a Tarot T960 with a Naza-M V2 FC and 330KV motors. Right now she is flying great with no gimbal or camera. Her all up weight now is 3.5kg with flight times close to 30 minutes. With all the new gear I'm installing - gimbal, GH4, landing gear, 2x10,000mah batts - her AUW will be close to 12kg. That's a heavy bird, and had me nervous, but I've spoken with multiple folks about the weight and they are getting 12-14 mins flight times with same Tarot build and Zenmuse GH4 gimbals. They are using either A2's or Wookongs, of course, because the Zenmuse requires it.

And there is my question - will my Naza V2 be able to handle this weight? I've heard that the Naza is not designed for such heavy loads, but I've also heard that that assessment comes from DJI and others that are trying to sell you their more expensive flight controllers. So I'm wondering how you folks come down on this. Am I taking a chance putting this heavy bird in the air with my Naza? Or should this setup be ok? Anyone else out there doing this? I'd love to know.

Any advice would not fall on deaf ears.

Thanks all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nsscaver1

I'm flying a Tarot 960 with gimbal, 2 cameras, 2 batteries, and retracts. AUW of 7.5 kg. Naza v1 with GPS. I've got the gains up around 150 with 16 inch props and it is extremely stable.