Naza M V2 w/ HakRC Storm 32 3 Axis Gimbal

FallsChurchTsa

So I'm sorta new to all of this so forgive me if I'm wrong. Does the Storm32 need to connect to the Naza or can it just connect to the transmitter for yaw, pitch, and roll? Also another side question, how many channels would I need for this setup exactly?

Trevcharl

The flight controller has sensors to aid stability. It is programmed to make flying easier, with the Barometer ( for height Height), an accelerometer and provides connectivity for things like GPS. With the GPS attached, you loose sight of your machine, you can switch in RTH, it will then come back by itself. Connect the receiver either channel by channel, or one could program the system to serial and feed the receiver to a bus port, where you only need two wires. The FC connects to the esc's. You will have to research how to enable the serial connection. Dont fly without it, you will crash....lol

Hi-Flyer

So I'm sorta new to all of this so forgive me if I'm wrong. Does the Storm32 need to connect to the Naza or can it just connect to the transmitter for yaw, pitch, and roll? Also another side question, how many channels would I need for this setup exactly?
Yes you should connect it to your FC. I think I know where you're coming from in the sense that you would like to control the pitch manually for good shots. That can be done by changing some settings under the NAZA GCS. This is a better option as you will have the ability to keep your gimbal in that position manually selected and the pitch will be automatically compensated.

Cheers,
Flyer

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk