Naza-M v2 assistant software won't calibrate Futaba-has worked previously

pptvark

Hi all,

I was filming handheld using H3-3d gimbal on F450 and noticed I lost gimbal tilt control. After inspection I realized sBus connection to 7008sb rx had been pulled out accidentally. Using a Futaba 14sg. I have operated with no problems with this setup for over 2 years. I plug back in and nothing. I go to Naza asst software and now get cfg-err. When I try to calibrate controls using Dbus selection, the arrows never go green and clicking calibrate the arrows for each control go from black to red instead of green. I know that while troubleshooting that at some point the arrows did go green, but cfg-err didn't go away and I did not get control back. Cross-checked rx on another setup and it works. Cable connects and reads other info like GPS placement and sees xyz realtime position data. Remote LED shows green when connected. Uninstalled Naza asst and re-installed. no luck. WTF? Everything worked fine till the sBus cable got pulled, so not sure how that could be causing so much trouble. My thought is that the cable or cable plug on remote LED could be bad? IDK - any help troubleshooting this is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Sincerely,
Pat

pptvark

The Naza seems to be stuck in failsafe and so then the tx can't calibrate. LED flashes orange when I plug in and adjusted settings on switches before realizing this is might be my problem. Still troubleshooting - help appreciated!!