Naza m Lite with FlySKy FX-CT6B problem

unf0rg0tt3n

Hi all,

I built my first drone, but I am running into a major problem.

When Starting up the drone with the DJI Naza M Lite It gets up prompting a error.
I kinda can't resolve it, Please help.

013720dvddvve7ziivst2u.png

I get this, My controller is cnnected... (at least the LED isn't blinking)

When I Want to calibrate the remote with my flight controller: (ps. I'm using the FlySky FS CT6B)
013845ry6966ojijvo0y7c.png

013854z1lrqypylwqh21fn.png

It keeps on failing why?

Also after the first upgrade, WHich worked (said the assistant app) I got the following when hitting the button again.
014014hipopt2q1k22aivj.png

And keep prompting:

014051lb6nol64ofzooboa.png

Now I also have a few shots of my controller:

http://imgur.com/a/foN0X

Everything is wired properly but when I disconenct my PC I get the Red fast blinking LED...
Please help me, Kinda losing my hair here
sad.gif

With kind regards,
Dennis

Are you getting an error when doing the firmware upgrade? Or is it appear successful and just doesn't seem to be recognizing the update?

unf0rg0tt3n

Are you getting an error when doing the firmware upgrade? Or is it appear successful and just doesn't seem to be recognizing the update?
Hi, after the update I get the message "successfully upgraded cut the power" or something like that. Is the problem with my firmware or my receiver?

Not sure but I doubt receiver.

Not familiar with this radio, but I believe you should have usb for computer connection? Center trims and try a settings factory reset if available.

If you power up and the red light starts blinking, how many blinks are you getting in the pattern.
3 - gps error, check connection
4 - mid point error
Lots - low voltage alarm

Last edited:

unf0rg0tt3n

Not sure but I doubt receiver.

Not familiar with this radio, but I believe you should have usb for computer contraction? Center trims and try a settings factory reset if available.

If you power up and the red light starts blinking, how many blinks are you getting in the pattern.
3 - gps error, check connection
4 - mid point error
Lots - low voltage alarm

Constant, fast...
About the radio, I can post a screenshot of the available options?

The main problem; acording to the assistant app is something with my remote or calibration.

edit -- Battery fully charged, still blinking red (constant)

Last edited:

Connect your radio to your computer. With the sticks centered, what does it show for positioning of the channels on the graph? If one of them is not centered, try trimming it to center. I suppose it possible that you bumped one of your trims out of whack and the only way to check is going to be to get in the software for it. Let me know how that goes.

Note this is the software for the radio, not the naza.

Last edited:

OldGazer

I don't have a NAZA but I do have two of the receivers you are using, and the most glaring error I see is you have the plugs for the servo leads in 180 degrees out. The YELLOW Signal wires should be IN and the Brown ground wires should be OUT.

I don't have a NAZA but I do have two of the receivers you are using, and the most glaring error I see is you have the plugs for the servo leads in 180 degrees out. The YELLOW Signal wires should be IN and the Brown ground wires should be OUT.

Good Catch. Not use to the In/Out reference, but Old Gazer is correct your Yellow signal wire should be on the top pin to coincide with the diagram on your receiver. From looking at the image of the Naza, it should be the opposite there. The Naza diagram shows Yellow signal on the bottom. Unless your upside down on the Naza as well, Top pin of the RX channel to the bottom pin of the Naza.

OldGazer

Good Catch. Not use to the In/Out reference, but Old Gazer is correct your Yellow signal wire should be on the top pin to coincide with the diagram on your receiver. From looking at the image of the Naza, it should be the opposite there. The Naza diagram shows Yellow signal on the bottom. Unless your upside down on the Naza as well, Top pin of the RX channel to the bottom pin of the Naza.
Yeppers. These flight controllers can really screw you up if you're not careful. The Germans are famous for using Brown for ground. Porsche, VW, Bosch, and Blaupunk are good examples...

I could grab 3 sets of servo cables out of the bin, and I would probably have three different sets of colors....and then I got the ones I ripped apart to make 3 sets of 3 wires as one color....

Completely unrelated --maybe it is random, or luck, but my nicest sets of servo wires (thicker gauge silicone wire) seem to be the yellow, red, brown; I have a couple sets of yellow, red, black that are okay; and my worst servo wires are usually white, red, black. Guilty of randomly adding servo wires from what ever store I am checking out at if I think I need them.

Well at least I learned something today, the next time I am wondering why my black wire is brown, I will practice my German.

Worst case, always trace the wire.