Naza Lite and Devo rx701 connections

Good afternoon. I have a few question that I hope somebody with experience can help me with. I'm doing my first build and have come to a road block. I'm building a tarot 680 pro and have everything and have pretty much put it all together. My question is about hooking up the servo wires between the naza flight controller system and the rx701 receiver. I get the elevator, aileron, rudder and throttle. But the is a slot for gear, aux1, aux2 and battery as well. The naza has the a,e,t&r but also has u,x1,x2&x3. I know that I can basically hook them all straight across but my question is I have a pitch, roll gimble and retractable landing gear. I've read that I can connect the pitch roll of the gimble up to the f1,f2 output on the naza box but how do I hook up my landing gear. And do I need to run a power to the battery on the rx701 receiver? Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

XNS

Good afternoon. I have a few question that I hope somebody with experience can help me with. I'm doing my first build and have come to a road block. I'm building a tarot 680 pro and have everything and have pretty much put it all together. My question is about hooking up the servo wires between the naza flight controller system and the rx701 receiver. I get the elevator, aileron, rudder and throttle. But the is a slot for gear, aux1, aux2 and battery as well. The naza has the a,e,t&r but also has u,x1,x2&x3. I know that I can basically hook them all straight across but my question is I have a pitch, roll gimble and retractable landing gear. I've read that I can connect the pitch roll of the gimble up to the f1,f2 output on the naza box but how do I hook up my landing gear. And do I need to run a power to the battery on the rx701 receiver? Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Late response here: I'm sure you've worked this out by now.
The 701 doesn't have a PPM/DATA port. You can only wire as traditional. How many channels do you need? This is always the best start point.
You can not get more than 7 channels out of a 7 channel RX regardless of PPM.
What you listed requires 11 channels
CH1 - A
CH2 - E
CH3 - T
CH4 - R
CH5 - U (flight control)
CH6 - X2 - (Usually IOC)
CH7 - X1 - Pitch (gimbal)
X3 is not a channel - its the power port from the PMU
I'm using a Walkera Devo 10 and that works ok (I started with the Devo 7 and F7 and quickly ran out of channels) .
But to access all 10 channels I needed a 10 CH RX (RX1002)

I only use the Walkera for new builds while testing. they really are not the greatest radios, but they work. My main radio is a Spektrum DX9 with a DragonLink UHF that adds 3 extra channels. this combo give me 11 channels that I only need on one of my units due to retractable landing gear.
Everything else uses 9 to 10 Channels.
I read somewhere that guys were using a PPM encoder on the 701's which I didn't have a need to follow up on.
If you like Walkera, pick up a Devo 10/RX1002. All of your headaches will disappear...