NAZA Installation Issues - solved!

Hi guys.
I purchased my Flamewheel 450 and NAZA from John Wood at RCHobbyHelicopter.com -- and everything arrived with no issues. I, unfortunately have not had the time to get it all put together (it's unbelievably still in the box!).

I, did however, try to install the USB driver and the Assistant software (linked to the DJI website from RCHobbyHelicopter) and kept getting an error after I selected the language setting and clicked OK. I was very frustrated and thought that I had a defective unit. I even read and re-read the posts on this website -- but found no countermeasure to my problem.

I sent John an email (not expecting to hear from him on a Sunday night) and he not only responded to me but sent me the file that I needed (downloaded through Skype) and walked me through the installation process!

For future reference, the error that I was getting was linked to the C++ application (VCRedist_x86.exe) that was not installed on my WIN7 machine - but the DJI Assistant software has the app included in their downloadable file. Once that was figured out, the installation copleted without any further problem.

GREAT Customer service (again) from John Wood.

Now maybe I can make the time to start building....

Dale.

Last edited by a moderator: