NAZA in Failsafe

I have a NAZA M V2 with a FrwSky X4R and Taranis Q X7. when I try to power up it goes right into failsafe.
When I try and connect with a USB to the assistant I get and error msg. What do I do to fix it? any help would be great.

I am getting the dreaded CFG-ERR
Here is what I have tried so far. Remove and reinstall the drives and software making sure the drone was on and connected to my computer. The computer is running windows 7. When I try and use the assistant I can test the motors and check the battery pack voltage that is all.
At the bottom left hand corner the red light is on and the blue one is flashing.
Any help would be great.

DroneTalk

R/C Expert
Staff member
You need to calibrate your transmitter then reboot your Naza by powering it down and disconnecting the usb cable. Repower the Naza, start Assistant, connect the usb and the CFG Error should be gone. Make sure you write your changes in Assistant before you leave a page.

You need to calibrate your transmitter then reboot your Naza by powering it down and disconnecting the usb cable. Repower the Naza, start Assistant, connect the usb and the CFG Error should be gone. Make sure you write your changes in Assistant before you leave a page.
I am very new to this so my questions my be dumb. If by calibrating the transmitter you me binding it to the receiver it is. but I still get the same CGF-ERR error.My transmitter is a Taranis Q X7 and the receiver is a FrSky X4R.

can you post some pics of your setup
I pulled the "guts out because I thought that is what you would want to see
can you post some pics of your setup
I pulled the "guits" out because that is what I thought you would want to see. 20171021_144423[1].jpg

Motors are on M1 to M4 Receiver is on X2

Attachments

• 20171021_144423[1].jpg
    20171021_144423[1].jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 406

I pulled the "guits" out because that is what I thought you would want to see.View attachment 29122

I pulled the "guits" out because that is what I thought you would want to see.View attachment 29122

SO I thought maybe if I didn't use D-bus and ran the individual wires I might be able to get this going. I had to look up how to connect the wires and realized I did not have the wires run correctly for D-bus changed them and the error code is gone. Thank you for your time and help.