Naza HEXA Problem

Sorry for the bad translation... its Google. Vielleicht kann mir ja auch jemand in Deutsch antworten!
:livid:
I have a problem with a hexa NAZA F550.
It is far from my first multi rotor to I build. This system, however, take me to the brink of insanity.

Description:
Engines start hovering, in Atti and GPS Mode OK
sudden and unpredictable small bursts full throttle - stick below the center, owned start - now falls the HEXA, back on the gas - stick significantly above the middle, nothing - stick further up, again a full-throttle thrust. It feels like a "loose connection" and makes the hexa after the short burst of acceleration, also felt he had no strength left to hover (The stick has almost the stop forward to float up to the next full throttle thrust).

measures:
In NO-programmed transmitter mixer or curves
Battery full / new battery 4s 5000 mAh 25C same problem
Naza-unit already exchanged
Receiver already exchanged
unbalanced propeller-swapped
-Gains of 100 - 200 changes in all variations

All initiatives have had nothing, absolutely zero change

Today I'm going to change the transmitter, but then I'm at my wits end!
I ask for ideas URGENT

Greetings
Keili

guy1a

Hello

Please check that all motor/ESC connectors hold in strong.

I have seen a lot of problems there.

sgs II

Leslie LP

You should double check that your have mounted the correct blades for the clockwise and anti clockwise rotation. I am not sure if an F550 would lift off with one pair being out.
If all else fails, you should take it into your hobby shop for them to take a look and troubleshoot. A good hobby shop is an asset in multii copter flying.

Good Luck

Yes using stock motors.

Double checked blades an directions. OK
Double checked all ESCs and connections. OK

Same Problem

Any sugestions?

Tomstoy2

Have the esc's all been calibrated individually. What is your esc programming?

Have you calibrated the throttle on the transmitter? Which transmitter is it?

ESCs are stock ones, no calibration required.
Transmitter is Graupner MX-20 no Mixers or Curves. Problem exist on two Transmitters, one of them flys a Naza Quadro without Problems

Tomstoy2

If you are using the stock system, the problem could be an intermittant connection at the bullet connectors to the esc's. If they have the ring style of connector, remove them and use a standard bullet connector, or solder the wires directly.
These ring connectors are causing all kinds of havoc.

Also, when hooked up the the assistant programming, do you see full throttle stick movement?
When you finished the calibration in assistant and hit the write button was the throttle set at mid-stick? It is very important that the throttle indicator is green when writing.

If you are using the stock system, the problem could be an intermittant connection at the bullet connectors to the esc's. If they have the ring style of connector, remove them and use a standard bullet connector, or solder the wires directly.
These ring connectors are causing all kinds of havoc.

Also, when hooked up the the assistant programming, do you see full throttle stick movement?
When you finished the calibration in assistant and hit the write button was the throttle set at mid-stick? It is very important that the throttle indicator is green when writing.

Did everything ou told me. Full stick movement, centered sticks on write!

changed Naza MC to a third one (problem on 3 different Naza Controller)

Solderd Motors dirct to ESCs

checked everthing 5 times.

Problem still there !!!

You should double check that your have mounted the correct blades for the clockwise and anti clockwise rotation. I am not sure if an F550 would lift off with one pair being out.
If all else fails, you should take it into your hobby shop for them to take a look and troubleshoot. A good hobby shop is an asset in multii copter flying.

Good Luck

That is the Problem --> I am the hobby shop owner <-- I have build many Quadros, Hexas and Oktos (only in the last year about 80 pices). Some with DJi MC some with Mikrokopter Hardware. ALL work great, only this little bastard don't act like I want him!

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Did you answer the question regarding tx calibration in the assistant software? Have you done it? How does the software respond to your tx? The only thing you haven't changed is the tx. Linear throttle curve etc?

Digitech

hast du die naza mal auf ein anderes frame verbaut?
da du shon die naza gewechselt hast kan es an die naza fast nicht mer sein.
auch was ich manchmal mache:

PMU ersaztz?

1 erst alles auf default
2 . neuer firmware
3 .alles bei hand neu eingeben

english:
I think I did it. After the hexa with 8 inches flew very well and with 10 inches again had the same quirks, I have built a dedicated power distribution. So I have replaced the built-in Centerplate distribution by cable. Now it flies great with 10 inches. I assume that the bug depends on distribution of electricity.

german:
ich glaube ich habe es geschafft. Nachdem der Hexa mit 8 Zoll sehr gut geflogen ist und mit 10 Zoll wieder die gleichen macken hatte, habe ich eine eigene Stromverteilung gebaut. Ich habe also die in der Centerplate verbaute Verteilung durch Kabel ersetzt. Jetzt fliegt er auch mit 10 Zoll super. Ich gehe davon aus, dass der Fehler in der Stromverteilung sitzt.

hast du die naza mal auf ein anderes frame verbaut?
da du shon die naza gewechselt hast kan es an die naza fast nicht mer sein.
auch was ich manchmal mache:

PMU ersaztz?

1 erst alles auf default
2 . neuer firmware
3 .alles bei hand neu eingeben

Danke Dir Sandor, ich glaube ich habe den Fehler gefunden. Scheint DJi hat was Layout der unteren Centerplate geändert.

ornitho.de

Hallo Keili -

falls nicht, poste doch mal hier:

fpv-community.de/forumdisplay.php?45-DJI

da sitzen so scheint's auch ein paar Kräcker 'rum. Ich selbst hab' keine Ahnung, baue mir gerade einen 550er EVO auf.

Viel Erfolg
Manfred