naza gps error 27 unable to calibrate gps

leapnlarry

I built a quadframes hex with the dji naza with gps. the hex flys well but i keep getting an error in the control software on the gps.

I cannot calibrate the gps. i do the advanced calibration and it keeps giving me the error below.

View attachment 11889

"gps not calibrated, or magnetic field interferance, Please calibrate gps again in good condition"

I have tried to calibrate in diffrent places in different conditions, same error

anyone with suggestions?

thanks

Attachments

• error 27.jpg
    error 27.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 679

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
GPS calibration issues can come from weird sources, watches, cell phones, electrical towers and some or most steel build buildings. Get it out and away from anything, remove rings, bracelets and watches and do the GPS dance. If you're unsure of the GPS dance, you probably have not done it and I recommend you read up on the GPS calibration part in the manual. You can also find some very good videos on youtube explaining GPS calibration and how to set your declination.

leapnlarry

Thanks for the replies, I couldn't get the GPS into calibrate mode because of the error, I ended p degaussing the GPS with a magnet to get the mod number from 250 to 600. After that the error went away and it flys perfect in GPS atti.

TAPPEDOUT

Search YouTube . You can find videos on this, if GPS sensor has been exposed to magnet you need to use magnet while looking at readings to fix .