Motor, frame and prop compatibility

Cecemel

Hi,
Today i had the following conversation with the HobbyKing customer service:
(I left out some non-important stuff to shorten it.)

Operator PS Aumer has joined the chat.
[19:59:19] Cedric: hi, in 'NTM Prop Drive 28-26 1000KV / 235W (short shaft version)' it says 'short shaft' but according to the 'product config table', there is no shaft (measurement B=E). Is this true? If so, how are you supposed to mount the props?
[20:07:47] PS Aumer: Thank you for waiting. It does not have a external shaft, you will have to use a prop adapter to mount the props.
[20:08:29] PS Aumer: You have to put the motor under the motor mount of the quad then you use the prop adapter together with the propeller.
[20:08:53] PS Aumer: Here is the accessory pack of it however it is on back order: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...eries_Accessory_Pack.html?strSearch=NTM28-ACC
[20:10:46] Cedric: so, if i use this accessory pack, will i be able to mount my motor to the f330 frame and connect my props (GWS Style Slowfly Propeller 8x4.5 Black (CCW) (4pcs)) to the motor?
[20:11:05] PS Aumer: Yes, that is correct.

According to him, the 'NTM Prop Drive 28-26 1000KV / 235W (short shaft version)' and the 'f330 frame' are compatible but i thought i would check here before ordering. If i correctly understood him, i should mount my motors under the arms, tho when you look at the picture of the f330, it doesn't seem like there is room for that, i've also never seen a drone like that.
In this video:
at 4:00, you can see the motors are mounted on top of the arms but in the description, he linked to the short shaft version (which may be an error).
Last question, how are you supposed to mount the prop on a motor without a shaft (using the accessory pack)?

As you may have noticed, i'm quite confused..

Regards,
Cecemel

Cecemel

Problem solved, i will be using the Sunnysky x2212 980kv motors. Higher efficiency, less noise, stronger,...

Cassiel

I always use Maytech. The after-services do well. I order its some BLHELI_s ESC and some motors. Works wonderful.