Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

MJX Bugs 4W B4W Review - 5G WIFI FPV GPS Foldable RC Drone with 2K Camera on a Single-axis Gimbal

Discussion in 'Micro and Mini Drones' started by BillM-RC, Jun 9, 2019.

1. BillM-RC

BillM-RC Member

Oct 22, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Posted by BillM-RC, Jun 9, 2019 #1
    Hi fellow rc pilots & rc enthusiasts

NEW MJX Bugs 4W B4W Review - 5G WIFI FPV GPS Foldable RC Drone with 2K Camera on a Single-axis Gimbal. This MJX Bugs 4W review includes unboxing, inspection, setup, app overview and a camera video trailer. Flight, functions, features, app & camera tests will follow in Part II of this review.

2. BillM-RC

BillM-RC Member

Oct 22, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Posted by BillM-RC, Jun 11, 2019 #2

NEW MJX Bugs 4W B4W Review - 5G WIFI FPV GPS Foldable Brushless RC Drone with 2K Camera on a Single-axis Gimbal. This MJX Bugs 4W review includes Flight, Functions, Features, WiFi FPV Range, Camera, RTH, Flight time, Optical & Ultrasonic sensor tests.

3. BillM-RC

BillM-RC Member

Oct 22, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Posted by BillM-RC, Jul 18, 2019 #3

SJRC F11 Pro, MJX Bugs 4W, ZLRC SG906 Beast, SJRC F11 review camera shootout - Which video do you think is best?

I replicate 4 short flights with these great low cost GPS FPV Quadcopter Drones that all have min 1080p HD cameras as close as possible in the same weather conditions for comparison, but I do not disclose which video was taken with which drone,…yet. Please comment and say which video you think is best,…Drone 1, 2 , 3 or 4.

And,… I will also disclose which video was taken with which drone and the one that gets the most likes, votes or general consensus on this channel in one weeks time.