ProDrenalin.com Mercalli V4 SAL +

frogman1206

We just released the first in a series of shorter tutorials covering some of the advanced features of Mercalli V4. There will end up being about 4 - 5 total released in the coming weeks. The first one is on the Pan and Roll adjustments. In the tutorial I dive into how the graphs work and what some of that information means. Of course if you have any questions on Mercalli (or other ProDRENALIN products) I am glad to help. If anyone needs a coupon code let me know and I can get you a discount.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
got your PM, i'll call a few people and see about getting a review started.

Gibavideo

Hi, i'm trying the features in The mercalli. Can say, is promising help me with some bad footage! If you want give me a coupon! and tips to improve the final result... And for Mac, is are a solucion?

frogman1206

Gibavideo,
Unfortunately there is no Mac version of Mercalli yet. I am hoping someday the developers will create one. It would give us a whole new market. If you have Parallels and Windows installed it works fine on the Mac in the virtual mode.

If you would like to get a copy use the following link. It's my affiliate link so I get a small commission.

http://www.prodrenalin.com/prodrenalin/?ap_id=frogman

Use the coupon code MV4-20 to get 20% off the purchase.

Let me know if I can answer any questions or help you out in any way. There are some tutorials I made on the prodrenalin website that show how to use the software. There a few advanced tutorials our YouTube channel as well showing a few of the more complex functions in Mercalli.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGTEzdq0zldCevJC4vXI3yA

Hope that all helps. If not feel free to ask questions and I will help out. I have a few more advanced tutorials that will be released in coming weeks.

Gibavideo

Hi frogman, I'm trying use the demo version. It helps a little, but not like The videos i saw on YouTube. What i'm doing wrong? Its dji phantom plus footage, and it is full of wobbling and jello. Can you help me?

frogman1206

Can you send me a clip and let me work with it. I can then send it back to you. Then I will know what it takes to fix it up. Once you see it work then it is a matter or experimenting with the settings till you find the right combination. Send me an email to Philip.hinkle@prodrenalin.com I will send you a link to a Dropbox folder where you can upload it for me to work with. If the file is not too big please upload the full clip. If it is really big if you can cut it up and re-encode it to upload that would work too. Don't do any other processing on the clip. I need it as raw as I can get it.