Major help needed setting up video transmission

Hi everyone, I'm new to setting up video transmission for my heli, and need the advice of experts. I got the immersionrc 600mw, and the HDMI converter board, and I don't know what specific other items I need to make it work, I'd like to power it off of my ronin-m so I got a 12v to 5v regulator to power the converter board but its difficult to know what else I need. Its supposed to be the same setup that Chris Newman from cinechopper used back in the day. If any genius out there can help it will be greatly appreciated. If you need the exact link to the converter board that I have in order to tell me what to do, let me know. Thanks again!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i believe the IRC 600mw has a 5v output that you can use to power the converter. Other than that you'll need to wire the video positive and the video negative from the converter to the vTx and then supply power from the heli (pos. and neg) to the vtx. you might have to play with settings in the camera to get the right output for the converter but once you get it all wired up you can play with that.

Whatever you do, don't power up the video transmitter without an antenna attached to it, the antenna provides resistance and without it the transmitter will burn up inside and be useless.