Looking for nice gimbal under £400 purchase from UK need ideas and suppliers guys

VINHEX

Missus is willing to buy me a Gimbal for Christmas but can't find anything good for under £400 all in. ANYONE got any ideas want to fit to Aeroxcraft landing gear if possible on a DJI F550. So hard to find a decent one. If anyone has one for sale would consider as well..

Thanks is advance.

Have you looked at the Aeroxcraft VTR125. This is £400 (less a penny) works with their landing gear and is well thought out and engineered. I have enjoyed excellent service from Rob and would recommend any of his products.

Andrew

Same here....Rob is 'Good People'!

Also, ditto on the VTR125. Love mine. Its desigend specifically for the NEX-5-series....but will work with anything that size or smaller. (actually, it'll work with a camera slightly larger as well)

...sT

...sT

VINHEX

Forgot to put GoPro 3 was looking at tx125 and been speaking to Rob at Aeroxcraft which I'm so happy with landing gear

Vin
DJI F550, DJI WKM, DJI DataLink 2.4Ghz, 3s 3300, 3s 5000, Aeroxcraft Landing Gear, Graupner 10x5 e-Props, Spektrum DX8, AR8000 Receiver
TM1000, Fatshark Attitude SD, Sony Exview Had II CCD 650 Line Sony Effio-E
Fatshark Spironet Antenna's, Bank balance 0.00
DJI iOSD

VINHEX

Have you looked at the Aeroxcraft VTR125. This is £400 (less a penny) works with their landing gear and is well thought out and engineered. I have enjoyed excellent service from Rob and would recommend any of his products.

Andrew

Hi Andrew have you used anything smaller does it gitter?

Vin
DJI F550, DJI WKM, DJI DataLink 2.4Ghz, 3s 3300, 3s 5000, Aeroxcraft Landing Gear, Graupner 10x5 e-Props, Spektrum DX8, AR8000 Receiver
DJI iOSD

Hi there. I have used a GoPro Hero and a Lumix compact with the gimbal. The only thing you have to do is position the camera so that the balance is correct. So, the GoPro should be mounted to the left of the gimbal camera platform (viewed from the front). I am running a Hoverfly Gimbal Controller and this has caused a few issues as they have been battling with yaw/roll coupling. They keep issuing new firmware releases but so far they have not completely solved the problem. Because of this I have not yet seen the gimbal working at its best. Rob has been extremely helpful throughout this process and he has recently offered to take a look at the gimbal and controller to see if he can find a way of getting the Hoverfly to work properly.

VINHEX

Ordered VTR125 job done

Vin
DJI iOSD