Looking for a Small Receiver for a Tiny Drone Build

Hoki

I have a radiolink at9 and I'm gonna make a 180 size drone and I want a small receiver thingy and I saw theres a r6d or something like that that's mini size 6 channel but they are all in china! WTF. Can someone find me one that's in the USA!?

and don't find me one that cost a arm and a leg and a boob for cause I did see some that were costing like 30 dollars but I didn't even bother looking to see where those were at. the ones I see from china are like between 10 and 16 dollars.

Hoki

WELLLLLLL I GAVE IN AND ORDERED A R6D FROM CHINA CAUSE IT WAS ONLY 9 DOLLARS WITH FREE SHIPPING. MOTHER BIT@#$ NOW I GOTTA WAIT FOREVER TO GET IT, I GUESS I CAN USE THE BIGGER R9D ON THE TINY DRONE HUH?

JPG23

WELLLLLLL I GAVE IN AND ORDERED A R6D FROM CHINA CAUSE IT WAS ONLY 9 DOLLARS WITH FREE SHIPPING. MOTHER BIT@#$ NOW I GOTTA WAIT FOREVER TO GET IT, I GUESS I CAN USE THE BIGGER R9D ON THE TINY DRONE HUH?
Walkera makes good rx's for good prices. I use the rx701 and got it for 16 bucks from ebay

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
@Hoki,

I've asked you before and this will have to be the last time, USING ALL CAPITAL LETTERS FOR THREAD TITLES AND THREAD POSTS IS ANNOYING TO OUR USERS. THE NEXT TIME YOU POST A NEW THREAD OR POST WITH ALL CAPITAL LETTERS I WILL HAVE TO DELETE IT. ACCORDING TO YOUR POSTS YOU ARE IN THE US AIR FORCE AND A COLLEGE STUDENT SO I PRESUME YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS.

Thank you,
Bart

Hoki

When I'm at my work computer I can't change out of caps mode sometimes I never do it on purpose

Old Man

www.ReadyMadeRC.com and www.GetFPV.com are good sources for FPV stuff.

Careful using your work computer for blog sites. Your IT security group could view such use as a security breech. If you're in the Air Force you put a lot at risk using theirs for unauthorized purposes. You probably have an ID card plugged into it and it's totally traceable.

Hoki

I know all that. I can do what i want :p. I just. Ordered a fpv set up. Its the eachine camera and transmitter and a boscam receiver and a 7 in screen and bracket to put on my remote. I got the parts off banggood

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
we have advertisers that are also very well versed in FPV gear, GotHeliRC.com and MultiRotorMania.com.

they generously support the site so they deserve a first look, IMHO. :)

tag them at @GotHeliRC and @punkindrublik (for MultiRotorMania.com) if you have any questions for them