Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

XAircraft Long Time Since I've Checked In - what's new with XA?

Discussion in 'General Drone Manufacturer Discussion' started by mediaguru, Jun 7, 2016.

1. mediaguru

mediaguru Member

May 17, 2014
    Utah
    Posted by mediaguru, Jun 7, 2016 #1
    It has been a long time since I've been around. FAA rules and irate freaks harassing me kind of turned me off of flying. But now that summer is here I'm thinking of powering my racing quads back up, and my 960 SuperX machine, and my 680 MiniX Alien frame.

Anything new with XAircraft? Are they still in business?

Tags:
  2. SleepyC

SleepyC www.AirHeadMedia.com

Posted by SleepyC, Jun 7, 2016 #2
    DEAD. And it seems like SuperX's have a life span. I had 6, 3 have gone bad.... random spinning and even a crash for no reason on a rig that has been perfect for a long time. All motors check out and esc's.. it was the FC... beware.

3. mediaguru

mediaguru Member

May 17, 2014
    Utah
    Posted by mediaguru, Jun 7, 2016 #3
    Bugger. Thanks for the warning. I haven't logged massive hours with my SX so maybe I have some life left.. Or maybe I should just pull it. HMMM.

4. Darson Hall

Darson Hall Member

Jan 21, 2014
    Ottawa
    Posted by Darson Hall, Jun 7, 2016 #4
    That's disturbing. I've been twirling around with my Vulcan SX and a Mini X on a little rig. No issues. Any warning signs/things to watch out for or do they just surprise you? I hate those kind of surprises.