Lipo 3300mAh enought for larger quad 650

Greg

I ordered 2 thunderpower 4s 5000 mah yesterday.I came across a good priced 3300mAh 70~130C 4S.Would
3300mAh cut it,or would the flight times not be worth it.Thanks if I have posted in wrong place.
I realize battery life has many variables,but in general is 3300mAh recommended for a barebone 650 size frame.i know I can double 2 up but then I would rather go with 1 larger capacity.PLEASE READ SLOWLY.quite often my posts are somewhat convoluded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Man

Need more info. Prop size, motors, and aircraft weight make the determinations, not dimensions and number of battery cells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg

Decided against the 3300mAh and have 2 lipos thunder power 4s 4300 mah 35 c and a
Tattu 5000mAh 4S 35C on its way.

Not worried about the tatu.Both are 35c which is fine.Probaly get a bit longer flight out of the 5000mah,but then it does weigh more.I think Im good to go.Thanks for the reply back though.

Greg

I only have ONE 4300.I was thinking that when purchasing. but its also double the weight.

Greg

Nope.1 thunderpower and 1 tatu.If I like the tatu I will get another.If the thunderpower doesnt cut it I will be set aside for my ZMR 250 build.I paid $98.00 cad for the tatu.Not bad I think?Genace supposidly makes Tatu?.Do you have a goto brand,or pricepoint.

Greg

I got the same,but 5000mah.If I could find 7000mah from a canadian retailer I probaly would of bought.I try to buy canadian whenever possible.