Lilliput Ground station display

Cheshirecat

Is any body using the Lilliput 329/DW LCD display on the ground station?

http://www.lilliputuk.com/monitors/fpv-monitors/329-DW/
I am thinking of swapping out my existing LCD display which is just not good enough, i cannot see it clearly enough in any kind of sunshine (even the rare stuff we have in the UK) despite the built in sun shade it is just too difficult to see the IOSD display.

I use a Lilliput 10.1 Inch Display as the camera op ground station and it is great but way too big to put on the TX Tray.
So any body using these and are they good in fairly strong light??

Thanks

ZAxis

We use a Lilliput 7 inch 400mcd monitor, not exactly this model, and its been ideal for field use in quite bright (non-UK) sunshine. Does the job and is good value.

andy

Quinton

Yes actually that does look quite nice, wish I had seen it last week before I bought the Black Pearl, this one is slightly lighter but more expensive, although it does not have a built in battery but I see you can use DSLR batteries on it.
The input source says 12v though, so not sure how it uses DSLR batteries which are usually 7.2V?

Cheshirecat

We use a Lilliput 7 inch 400mcd monitor, not exactly this model, and its been ideal for field use in quite bright (non-UK) sunshine. Does the job and is good value.

andy

Thanks Andy.

400mcd working for you is very helpful, thanks.

Cheshirecat

Yes actually that does look quite nice, wish I had seen it last week before I bought the Black Pearl, this one is slightly lighter but more expensive, although it does not have a built in battery but I see you can use DSLR batteries on it.
The input source says 12v though, so not sure how it uses DSLR batteries which are usually 7.2V?

The Lilliput 10 inch display i use for the camera op is the same:
12V external input (XLR Connector)
And a set of DSLR Battery adapters, i use a 3S but it does work with my Canon 5D batteries.

mirage

I use a Lilliput 7" on my controller and it works great even in the Texas heat!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Quinton

I just got this monitor today and can not get a link with the DJI AVL58
I tried it on 5705, ch17, 5685 ch2, 5665, 5645, 5885 which seemed to get close 5905 and 5925...and sequenced through all the channels on the AVL58 and cant find a signal.
Anyone else using this setup?

Quinton

Ok seems to be working on 7933 ch9 which is not even a DJI channel with AVL58 being on ch6....weird