Light Bridge stuck in Fail Safe

mello

We just updated everything and now the LB shows the rig in failsafe, however, the A2 software show in the correct mode. Anyone have any ideas?
thnx

aaronmendz

Ed just helped me out with something like this today....double check your limits in your transmitter and make sure that even though the failsafe switch is moving in the A2 software that it is actually lighting up the GPS/ATTI zones in blue. Just a thought...since that was my issue.

mello

I dont think my partner has found the problem yet. I will find out today and ask about the GPS/ATTI limits.

aaron, are you saying that the software was showing an incorrect setting? Did you over-shoot the targeted area needed to trigger the GPS mode?
thnx

aaronmendz

In the A2 assistant when you are moving your mode switch from GPS to ATTI it needs to land within the "blue" limits of the box. If it doesn't open up your endpoints on your transmitter (futaba or whatever you are using) and adjust them with the software running so you can adjust in real time and see them move to the center of the blue boxes.
I'm not certain this is your problem but it's something that happened on my system when my lightbridge didn't get out of "fail safe". Hope that helps.