New Product Landing Pads

Old Man

After seeing a number of posts from people researching multirotor landing pads I became curious as to how many people might be interested in a pad that could be ordered in different sizes, be extremely rigid, and ultra light. The pad would help prevent debris fouling of motors and gimbals, keep camera lenses clean while keeping a camera and gimbal out of the grass and weeds during launches and landings, reducing maintenance issues. The prototype will be done in the next week or so with pictures posted when it’s proven. If you might be interested post a reply to provide a level of interest.

Thanks for the thought.
Pat

R_Lefebvre

Arducopter Developer
I need to do something here, but I don't think that Hoodman product would stay in place under my machines.

Dlsinak

Try a collapsable photo reflector. They come in several sizes. You may find one for sale locally. Personally, I am making a pullout platform on fixed casters for the back of my pickup so I can stop where I'm going to fly, pull the platform out, let the wheels rest in the tailgate gap and foldable legs on the end. That way I have a work surface and launch/landing pad.

Dennis

Diplow

I got one made up out of acrylic plastic.

Attachments

• Landing Board.pdf
    102 KB · Views: 509
  • IMG_3222.jpg
    IMG_3222.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 375