landing gear and 2 axis camera gimbal

bordhead

new landing gear for dji 550 or any multi rotor, comes with 2 axis camera gimbal,hitec servos, built and ready to go. fits most point and shoot camera and go pro. $275 USD just plug in to naza or wookong controller or others,adjust gains and start filming. gopro housing not included. bolt pattern is for the dji 550 but can easily be mounted to any multi rotor.
IMAG1317.jpg

VINHEX

Guess you in us what area? Might be able to ship to our company site in America who can ship out to me..

bordhead

this guy left a deposit and never picked up if he dosent pick up tomorrow this will be up for sale again. ill also through in an extra rebuild kit incase you crash for landing gear...
new landing gear for dji 550 or any multi rotor, comes with 2 axis camera gimbal,hitec servos, built and ready to go. fits most point and shoot camera and go pro. $275 USD just plug in to naza or wookong controller or others,adjust gains and start filming. gopro housing not included. bolt pattern is for the dji 550 but can easily be mounted to any multi rotor.
IMAG1317.jpg

gnorm

I realize this is an older post, but I just came across it, is this set up one that was originally purchased from an online retailer? I'm looking for something like this.