Ladybird bind and fly question

I have a Walkera cb100 chopper with the radio that came with it. Can I use that with the ladybird bind and fly found here:

https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking...ird_Ultra_Micro_Quadcopter_Bind_and_Fly_.html

If so how do you actually bind it with with the ladybird. If I can do this it will save a bit of cash and keep another toy radio off my shelf!

Gonna pick one up just to get used to the sticks for a multicopter.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:

jbrumberg

I believe that there are two versions of Ladybird now, the old version would bind with the FlySky Tx protocol (AFDS) like all 9X radios. I believe the newer Ladybirds now bind with WL Toys proprietary Tx protocol which is found on their 6 axis quads. The Ladybird to my knowledge is still a 3 axis stabilized quad regardless. I think the Walkera Tx's are Devo protocol so I do not think your Tx would be compatible.

Old Version WL Toys FlySky compatible: V911, 912, 913, 929, 939, 949, 959, and 9x9 (for all the modules). I think now only the V959 and higher series are FlySky compatible; all the others are proprietary.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Nope the Walkera Ladybird only binds with the Walkera Devo radios, I found a package on Aliexpress with a Devo7 radio.

Pete