kloners 2.4 gear

kloner

Aerial DP
Got the rx and tx today. Since they were due in, i blew off workin and went to home depot for some supplies. Got some poplar strips and some 3/16 copper roll. I'm hard on the gear down there and didn't want it to be fragille, and the roll is suppose to be better. Wasn't that much money considering. made a 3 turn helical, 9 turn helical, crosshair and a cloverleaf. Probably make a set of turbine and fan just to check out cause i like the looks, just haven't had good luck with the couple i've tried. My plan is to make all this go on the tripod with the 7" monitor that is a stand alone 2.4 gig. that'll be the quad and it'll go out on the boat, no eagle tree osd in the disco so no tracking, this should work out fine. Go get lost, i'll have rssi, mah and timer on the core osd, if i feel lost, hit the return to home and figure it out from there. This will get me a decent attempt. spent $60 today and got enough to do 10 more of the helicals.......

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

kloner

Aerial DP
haha..... been doing some sellin off the old, in with the new

I'm sure that's what shes thinkin though she just wishes the work never ended without buying another one. Can't that one take longer?

tstrike

pendejo grande
Really great stuff, you're taking it to another level, I'm assuming this is for your TBS. I've got to pick your brains about a 900 system I got in a trade. That's for another day.
best-tom

kloner

Aerial DP
yea, yea, Disco. You know your a nerd when your gettin off making microwave antennas with wave traps. all i need is a pocket protector and set of glasses

chat at ya later

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Kloner were do you get the info on the dimensions for the 3 and 9 turn helical and the cloverleaf. Any webpage blog were all the info is given ?

Thanks

Boris

ChrisViperM

...This is some serious and mean looking helix...I think you can take control of a Boing with that monster...right from the seat of your boat.

kloner

Aerial DP
that oughta get me through and behind the mountains......... anxous to try em all out. My disco is stuck in New York customs and my pixim cam came DOA so had to order another ems this time

thanks guys, will post the results shortly. really like the immersion gear. The way they deal with an rc's power source is so desireable and they work really good. wish could find an immersion tx. i read the other day he's fixin to drop a 1.3 system, have a feeling it's taking all the time and resources at the moment. There small for a big place. doesn't have millions to make into inventory