KK2 quadcopter 4sale

NYREPS

Like new Armattan 369 quadcopter for sale

This quadcopter has less the 10 flights on it everything is like new mint condition with lots of new parts

If anybody knows Chris AKA Armattan he builds super nice and super fast and acrobatic quadcopters

I had a very very light crash on the grass and cracked the bottom plastic plate but put some crazy glue on it but does not effect the flying of the quad at all , but don't worry I had order more parts from him but this time I ordered his new steel frame plates they are unbreakable ,but was never installed I had no need to because the quad still flys like new

Here are some pictures
hadu9y8u.jpg

All blades has props savers on them
e5y4a8a6.jpg

I had never touched the kk2 board settings I had him set it up for me for super acrobatics mode it flips on a dime very smooth
zysa2any.jpg

Here is the small crack on the bottom of the frame (crazy glue the crack)
agaduqad.jpg

gemu3u5u.jpg

I also got extra new arms that you can make the quad smaller and extra nylon screws and legs and top acrylic plate
tere7u7y.jpg

Here is the new steel frame plates that I order that I never installed they are unbreakable unlike the plastic ones that were on when I got it
qetegere.jpg

e7utamum.jpg
sepuhade.jpg

Here is a pic to show you how big it is on my arm
pu6agame.jpg

Total size from motor to motor is 16 inches
e9eneqav.jpg

Here is the specs

-RCTimer 20 amps Simonk ESCs -flashed and tuned

-KK2 board with (low voltage lipo alarm buzzer installed

-2812 1450kv motors

Durable alumi and polycarbonate construction

-all screws use self locking nuts

- distribution board used as power grid

Please do not buy if you don't know how to fly a quad this quadcopter is set in super acrobatic mode super fast and super stable and flips on a dime

I will send you the quad and all the new extra parts for $220 shipped

I will be using USPS priority mail with tracking number

If you have any question send me a pm and I will answer any questions you may have.

NYREPS

Oh I for got the mention it comes with walkera RX802 reciever ARF all you need is 3S battery and any walkera Devo transmitter. Any Devo series will do Devo 6,7,810or 12 to bind I also have the bind plug.