Just saw this on Drudge... thank you NYPD. Not.

Old Man

I hate to go all political here, but until all of us foolish people start voting for people that want to end the Patriot Act and the nanny state this kind of stuff will continue. The gov can use the word "terrorist" to concoct just about any law or restriction they want. Worse, they can deem anyone that doesn't kneel or grovel in the presence of law enforcement or government employee a national security risk. Being awarded either description is a fast way to disappear and find out just how few rights you have in a big hurry.

Old Man

Can anyone feel the noose getting tighter? The first two paragraphs of the FAA PDF insinuates that all sUAS flights must be authorized. You have to get a ways down the document before things become confusing for an LEO, which at times aren't very bright.

Vermiform

Can anyone feel the noose getting tighter? The first two paragraphs of the FAA PDF insinuates that all sUAS flights must be authorized. You have to get a ways down the document before things become confusing for an LEO, which at times aren't very bright.

Spoken like a true terrorist! I'll be watching you!
View attachment 26712

Attachments

• watching you.jpg
    watching you.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 219

Old Man

This is true. Written law is to be viewed/used in the literal sense. When other published law is used as foundational documents the severity of the FAA published document is that much more dire.

Old Man

Only two ways to do that. Throw money at them or vote. I'll let everyone else deduce which is the most effective.

Vermiform

Only two ways to do that. Throw money at them or vote. I'll let everyone else deduce which is the most effective.

Money better spent throwing at strippers. At least you know they are not gonna f*** you when they are done.

Last edited by a moderator: