Just got this email from DJI...

AirShooter

FlyCam UAV
Just got this email from DJI
Dear DJI A2 Dealers&Customers,
In order to secure the self-tightening propellers, A2 2.4 firmware will initially allow the motors start off at a higher speed, and then slow down back to idle speed at the beginning. However, some customers feedback on the start-up motor speed is too fast for their aircraft, especially for those light weighted ones with strong propulsion system. Therefore we cancel this function to avoid any further matter due to this issue.

This modified version also solve the problem that the assistant software fails to cancel the flight limit in some airports.

The modified main controller firmware is now available online. You can upgrade via the A2 1.4 assistant software. We highly suggest you to back up your current configuration settings by the assistant software before the upgrade, so there will be no need to go through first-time setup again.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding and support.

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Glennyboy

Ah that makes sense, mine did this fast start up since 2.2 or 2.3 I always wondered why, I thought it was another bug.