JR .35 glow heli, bind and fly

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi all,
A friend of mine has a JR helicopter for sale and he asked me to post it here for him. He thinks it has a 2 stroke .35 in it but he wasn't sure as it's been hanging from the ceiling for a couple of years. It's bind-and-fly so just add a battery, bind, and fly. He tells me it's all dialed in and a very steady ship.
$500 plus actual shipping. Please let me know if this price is realistic, I have no idea how these are priced these days.
Thanks,
Bart

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Hi all,
A friend of mine has a JR helicopter for sale and he asked me to post it here for him. He thinks it has a 2 stroke .35 in it but he wasn't sure as it's been hanging from the ceiling for a couple of years. It's bind-and-fly so just add a battery, bind, and fly. He tells me it's all dialed in and a very steady ship.
$500 plus actual shipping. Please let me know if this price is realistic, I have no idea how these are priced these days.
Thanks,
Bart

Realistically a several year old 30 size RTF nitro heli is worth maybe $200 to $250 in todays market depending on the electronics in it, less if parts are getting scarce and no one is flying that model anymore. You could try posting it on RunRyder or RCG but I think you'll find not much interest at the asking price. I've got an RTF Thunder Tiger Raptor 50 Titan that was much more popular than the JR helis and I'd pretty much have to give it away if I wanted it out of here, I couldn't get any interest in it at $350 or best offer last summer.

Ken

P.S. if its a Venture 30 the ARF kit retailed for $270 new back in 2005

Last edited by a moderator: