Discussion JJRC X11 RTH

tconkris

I have a JJRC X 11 on the way,,,Ive seen several videos that show the RTH function. I have also read a PDF of the manual (actually the MJX B4).... In the videos, the drone ascends when RTH is triggered, weather automatically or by the user, flies back at that altitude until over the take-off location, then descends, lands, and powers off. Can anyone tell me, what is the default RTH altitude it climbs to, before returning , and is it user adjustable? Neither the videos, nor the manual make mention of this !!!! I have some very tall trees near my home and am concerned about not clearing them during RTH
Also Is the camera resolution adjustable ( lower to get better frame rate) and finally can the metric settings be changed to imperial ( ie feet)

Thanks
Tony

vencejo71

I have a JJRC X 11 on the way,,,Ive seen several videos that show the RTH function. I have also read a PDF of the manual (actually the MJX B4).... In the videos, the drone ascends when RTH is triggered, weather automatically or by the user, flies back at that altitude until over the take-off location, then descends, lands, and powers off. Can anyone tell me, what is the default RTH altitude it climbs to, before returning , and is it user adjustable? Neither the videos, nor the manual make mention of this !!!! I have some very tall trees near my home and am concerned about not clearing them during RTH
Also Is the camera resolution adjustable ( lower to get better frame rate) and finally can the metric settings be changed to imperial ( ie feet)

Thanks
Tony

Hello, when you press rth, it rises to about 20-25 mt, it is positioned with the GPS and descends. Also auto runs rth if it is above 50mt and runs out of battery. I've had it for a couple of days, but I'm having problems with the android application. when I press "follow me" does not react, it remains static. About your question to modify settings, if you can with the app, but as I say it does not work for me, it returns the message "timeout setting" and does not save the changes. A greeting from Spain.