Is this a JR Rx Preset Failsafe Problem???

I'm hoping the Multi Rotor community can help me diagnose an ongoing problem that I've been having with my latest build.

My hexacopter will fly flawlessly 98% of the time but will intermittently descend to land at least every other flight without responding to any throttle input. RPMs remain pretty much the same throughout the problem.

When it happens I believe that I still have control of roll and pitch although it's hard to tell for sure because it happens so fast and I'm hovering pretty low in anticipation of it happening again.

Afterwards I can immediately throttle up and fly normally again. Nothing gets hot at all i.e, motors, ESCs, Power Distribution board, etc.

Here is what I've done so far with no luck......
*Replaced entire Naza setup with another brand new one
*Replaced my JR receiver with a friends identical one
*Replaced my JR transmitter with a friends identical one
*Removed my video transmitter
*Removed my gimbal and camera
*Unplugged all airframe LED lights

Batteries are brand new Thunder Power and the problem occurs with different packs. The problem can happen at the beginning, middle, or end of flight.

The Equipment
Tarot 810
T-Motor 4114
Maytech 40 amp ESCs
Gryphon Power Distribution
Naza M v2 with GPS
JR 12X with R921 Rx

I have a preset failsafe programmed into my receiver which instructs it to go neutral on the controls and a little less than half throttle. I wasn't thinking that it was going into failsafe because I (think) I still have control of the other inputs.

I have the Naza programmed to Return to Home and Land but it never does which also makes me believe that it's not going into failsafe.

I have the low voltage protection turned off in the Naza.

Any wisdom you could share would be GREATLY appreciated

Stan

I guess this is worth noting as well.....I have not done a throttle calibration with my ESCs. They are Maytech 40 amp ESCs which are pre-flashed and my understanding was that it wasn't necessary.

Either way the hexa flies good 98% of the time. If there was a problem with throttle calibration wouldn't I experience it all of the time?