Is there a "standard" FPV setup for my P2?

adanac

I'd love to get FPV for my P2. I currently have no components but will undoubtedly get Fatshark goggles as well as a monitor. What other things should I get? Help!

Tahoe Ed

I use the FPV hub, iOSD mini, and the DJI video downlink. On the ground end I use a ReadyMadeRC 8" monitor with a 1000ma 3S lipo.

adanac

Thanks, Ed. I had no idea the hub existed. A search on the DJI site reveals a press release but nothing under the "All Products" banner.

Can I use the hub with various vtx, such as the ImmersionRC 600mW?

Cra-Z-1

As an update to my previous post, I was able to hit 1 Kilometer last night, so alot of my interference must be where I've been flying. I didn't try to exceed it yet. I may have more range than I realize when I get a fairly clean environment.

adanac

That's great. I don't know that I'd ever need that range but it's nice to know it's possible. What I really need is the ability to see if I'm filming on the other side of an obstacle.

As an update to my previous post, I was able to hit 1 Kilometer last night, so alot of my interference must be where I've been flying. I didn't try to exceed it yet. I may have more range than I realize when I get a fairly clean environment.

photobobga

I found your request for a 'Standard FPV setup' interesting. I've found that there are many options with what appears to be the same settings unique to their product. I find the posts from Tahoe Ed to be very reliable and close to a standard as any. It would be nice if there was one video receiver that worked with Fat Shark and DJI's setup.

-Bob