Introducing myself...

I'm glad I've finally found another great forum!

I'm a family man living in the UK, sharing a home with my beautiful wife and 8 month old son. I'm a professional pilot, flight examiner, chief instructor, display pilot and manager during the daytime and I drink wine, change nappies, cook, eat, tidy up and hide in the shed the rest of the time ;-)

I've been into RC hobbies and anything to do with engineering and mechanics since I could walk and have a completely addictive personality disorder! I still get as excited as a 1 year old when I get new toys!

I got into quad flying and FPV when my friend came over for a beer a few weeks ago... I showed him my Jetcat turbine and he showed me his Naza based quad copter. I was hooked from that moment on! I have flown lots of model stuff ranging from tiny helicopters, to huge helicopters, fixed wing, cars, you name it.

Please prepare yourself for lots of daft questions coming from me!

Best wishes,

Luke/Humphrey's dad.

Macsgrafs

Hurray another addict ;)
Hi Luke, welcome to the MRF. You sound like everyone else on here, so I'm 100% sure you'll fit in nicely. As a pro pilot please do tell me what you fly...I'm a pro photographer & shoot mainly full size military jets. so always nice to meet an aviation enthusiast like yourself. Do you have an FPV setup in that jet I wonder? any photos of your current collection as we all like photos on here.

regards
Ross

kloner

Aerial DP
welcome dad...... your disorder sounds familliar, don't tell my wife about it. if she finds a name for it i'll be done

JCNH

Welcome to the forum! You are definitely in trouble. You have the same disorder that many of us do and you've just entered into an area where the technology is changing and improving literally by the day. Have fun with the Dad stuff, it's wonderful and time goes way to fast. My daughter is now seventeen and I have a habit of cleaning my pistol on the front porch when she brings her boyfriend over.
Regards,
Jim C