International Symposium Proposal

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I have arranged two very successful UK Multirotor meets but now feel there maybe enough interest to arrange an international one.

There is SO MUCH to discuss between countries and the regulations either in place or coming very soon that will affect ALL of us, if it does not already exist. Here in the UK we have a pretty good system and feel for you guys in the US and other countries that are treading a fine line between operating legally and getting a knock on the doors from men in dark suits and shades that a global presence may be beneficial.

Any how this suggestion has been born out of my disastrous work shop fire over 8 months ago and the unbelievable support globally I have received from this forum. From amateurs, pros, suppliers and manufactures, it has been overwhelming

There are so many brilliant contributors out there that it would be nice to pull it all together for the greater good of the community..

I have a rucksack and will travel..

Any takers? Somewhere stunning would be nice....

Suggestions?

Dave

hjls3

Id be interested and would also travel - or host - Durango Colorado is quite nice pretty much anytime of the year - have room.

DennyR

Cyprus is the best place if you want to shoot some good stuff and have a nice holiday in the sun. Some very large flat flying sites as well.

Count me in, and I will travel too. By the way Puerto Rico is a Symposium friendly place, quite stunning (if I may say so), plus it's summer year-round. Either way, I'm in.

trec-r

Sounds like a great idea. Should make it an annual event. Each year a new location. Would love to see a trade show with this. Shopping multi-multi-rotor vendors all in one place!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Well from my hotel room in Chelmsford ANYWHERE would be better than here! Boston sounds cool but been there, Durango sounds like a very cool place to, I ain't ever been to Cyprus or Puerto Rico I suppose it will be all about the numbers in a given area. Guessing the east coast of America will be a prime location.

Dave

Maverick

Somewhere rural I think with nearby, reasonable accommodation. That way we won't be worried about "noise" from big cities. If there was a site with log cabins or a caravan park maybe...?