Inspire close up selfies gone bad

Quadboy

Excuse for some legislator or lawyer with more time than brains to pass more restrictive laws and regulations.

On mobile using Tapatalk

Quadboy

That might not matter lol. They're already looking at them. As soon as someone gets hurt they'll prolly want to license us; make us get liability insurance. Hope they're not reading this!

On mobile using Tapatalk

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Dude got what he deserved. You have to be a moron to see fast moving blades and think "I'd like to grab that" AND who the hell let a bunch of guys fly Inspires INSIDE?!?! AT A CONCERT?!?!?

Super glad it was not in the States.

Old Man

That might not matter lol. They're already looking at them. As soon as someone gets hurt they'll prolly want to license us; make us get liability insurance. Hope they're not reading this!

On mobile using Tapatalk

Two federal legislators have already proposed a bill that includes a liability insurance mandate. Really not a bad thing but the insurance industry is woefully unprepared with such offerings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

econfly

I wonder if the guys pushing insurance mandates have any insurance industry donors. Every once in a while this comes up for gun owners (mandatory insurance). It's just a tax by another name, intended to limit access to those who can't afford it.

stevemaller

Heavy Lifter
No words.

OK, a few words.
Whoever decided this would be a good idea should be flogged mercilessly. Just wrong on so many levels.

hugo burns

This performer is notorious for doing unplanned crazy stuff....I witnessed him grabing a camera on a jib and try to swing across the stage on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk