Immersion transmitter and Black Pearl Monitor

I just got a phantom 2 v3 with h4d3 gimbal running gopro4 black. I tried hooking up an Immersion 5.8 ghz transmitter with a black pearl monitor. I'm using band F and have turned "off the first two switches on the immersion transmitter but still cannot connect the immersion to the monitor. I have tried all bands and channels. Do I need an Iosd mini? I was under the impression I could make these two work without the iosd. What am I doing wrong? Pls help

Jason S

please post some pics of your set-up. Are you running it though your gopro right?

you should be able to get to work most times its just simple thing forgotten or a common earth wire

please post some pics of your set-up. Are you running it though your gopro right?

you should be able to get to work most times its just simple thing forgotten or a common earth wire
Hey bro thanks for the reply I don't know what happened but I turned everything on again and it's now magically working.. who knows lol thank you though my friend.

Jason S

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 345

Oh wow now that is really nice it looks like one fits on the transmitter in the other bets on the receiver its a set so that would be perfect thank you very much for all your help my friend I sincerely really truly appreciate it I'm new to this game so all of the help is greatly appreciated